Monday, October 21, 2019





Tied Down


They are out There making lives
I sit in the regular haze
rehashing old addictions
Bed couch chair
Again!
Wishing for a Body I used to dwell in
Wishing for an Earth I never knew
Crying for the future that blinks away
when I reach out
Every grasp is never found
And the others party on
Braids and red berries
Theater and galaxy pants
Moves and the music
When do they ever cry?
When do they want to scream through the pain
the way I feel the soul of the world screaming
not wanting to die
missing herself, her beauty, before the children
Forgot
and tried to build again from her blood
to make grinning habitations
confining roads that burn her skin
And still they want to feel alive
as do I
not held in this old web
of yearning

1 comment:

  1. Attract abundance with Kubera Yant and Vyapar Vriya Yant of the Apna showroom for your home and business. Add Panchdeep Diya to your holy place for worship and durable brass diya. Place water in a brass Ganges Kalash. Women's goods include hair combAPNA SHOWROOM Shaligram Shivling - Gandaki River - Shaligram Stone - Black Shivling - Carved Shivling - 100g Shaligram - Spiritual Stone - Shiva Lingam - Religious Artifact - Shivling for Puja
    Apna Showroom Shaligram Shila | Nepal Gandaki River Saligram Stone | Divine Shaligram | Hindu Spiritual Artifact | Black-2inch
    APNA SHOWROOM Rudraksha Mala 5 Panchmukhi Authentic Genuine Rudraksha Beads Ornament Rosary Japa Mala Beads Necklace Puja | Prayer (108+1) Beads | 8 mm Mala
    , lice comb and metal hairband. Add beauty with 5 hair daily pins set and tick TAC hair clip. Cotton socks keep children soft and snag for 6–12 months.

    ReplyDelete