Monday, September 17, 2018

Mournful Cry

The last bite
Tastes of death
I wish I had a beautiful love poem
For you
For the end of days
But all is lost
Except I promise
To be a friend always
And forever let you down
May we never stop loving
So we may learn forgiveness
Before the wheel stops turning

1 comment:

  1. Experience the divine blessings with Kubera Yant and Vyapar Vriya Yantra of the Apna showroom. Light Panchdeep Diya for Pooja and Brass Diya for peace. Full ritual with a brass Gangjal Kalash. The groom hair using hair comb, lice comb and chicApna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women
    Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
    metal hairband. Execute 5 hair daily pins and tick TAC hair clips. Children of 6–12 months enjoy tenderness and heat in cotton socks made for everyday comfort.

    ReplyDelete