Friday, July 20, 2018

This Time

Every time I fall in love
I pray to remember
My dearly-departed’s
Face and eyes and ears and neck
The way his chest felt against my cheek
How his kisses melted me
And I flush to recall
Nothing sweeter
Than our hands held together
Walking in the woods

1 comment:

  1. Apna Shobroom Kuber Yantra and Vyapar Vridhi Yantra invite prosperity and positivity to life. Panchdeep Diya full ritual for worship and decorative brass diya. A brass Gangjal Kalash keeps water for sacred objectives. The grooming of women includesApna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 12-18 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
    Apna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 6-12 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
    Apna Showroom Shaligram Shila | Nepal Gandaki River Saligram Stone | Divine Shaligram | Hindu Spiritual Artifact | Black-2inch
    hair comb, lice comb and elegant metal hairband. Add finishing style with 5 hair daily pins set and tick TAC hair clip. Infants aged 6–12 months feel warm in soft cotton socks.

    ReplyDelete